Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Bridge Too Far ?

... ISO 12800 that is - did the full 90 minutes tonight on that setting - and I know it's a bit late now, but I picked one pic out for playing about with - and ...



A compressed version of the "original" ...



... and after a bit of tweaking ...

Even after "tweaking" - it's not so much the noise but the noise reduction which brings on/accentuates the "white spots" problem - maybe next time I'll nip down to ISO 6400 ... although the above pix are a damn site sharper (cus you can keep the shutter speed high) !!! It's something I need to sort out sharpish (no pun intended) before even the day games get dark - but I'll get there.

Oh and Mossley Reserves won 1-0 - totally undeserved - an unexpected 92nd minute winner (which naturally - I missed !!). I'll have a bash at the rest of the pix tomorrow (eek - today) after work/after cooking tea etc etc. Watch this space ...
.

No comments: