Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The "Holiday Walk"



Uppermill Pie Shop - note sign on driver's door !!!


... which has come together thanks to my jobbie - delivering around various bits of Saddleworth, I'd noticed several buildings which were "once something else", so that was the basis of today's project. Armed with my trusty £5-80 Train/Bus Day Saver I headed off into the hills - Greenfield - Uppermill (had a great natter with the Librarians in Uppermill Library - they certainly know their local stuff !) - Dobcross - Diggle - Delph - then back to Uppermill and Greenfield and home. No doubt I've missed a fair few other "interesting" buildings but hey ho - a good time was had by all (OK me !). Pictures at ...


Saddleworth (Old/New) Stroll - 01Nov11

Home to do this - and quite soon off up to Seel Park with t'other camera (and JUST the 85mm lens tonight !) to see if Mossley can put Saturday's "reverse" behind them ... and with me still off work tomorrow it's possible (!) that something might get up on here tonight ...

.

No comments: