Friday, November 18, 2011

Now That's What I Call "Press Coverage" ...

... following my "appearance" in the "Worcester News" a few weeks back (one photo - with credit !) ... I received a copy of the "Cambridge News" Sport on Monday supplement today - and by God they've done me proud - certainly a welcome addition to the old 'portfolio' - check out these (photos not scans - but the credits should be legible !) ...



Smiffy makes the front page (of the middle bit of the paper mind !)



... and virtually a full centre spread as well !!!


... and the e-mail from the Cambridge News Sports Editor included the words "Wish we could get the same service from other clubs" ...

... now if only the "Tameside Reporter" could come up with a similar "Sports Supplement" every week - with a featured game - I'm sure they know how to get in touch ...

Back to the humdrum (!?!) of Evo-Stik North tomorrow - once round Diggle in the morning pushing things through letterboxes and waking people up - before heading up the road to the Mossley v Trafford game (I'll be the one with the big lens - and ego to match !!!)
.

No comments: