Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Cracking Howler ...

... e-mail received today - I think the picture says it all ...



There's just something not quite right with GCSE English these days ... a fine advert indeed for this particular Job Agency (and we all know how I feel about bloody Job Agencies !!!). Guess my OCD on this sort of thing stems back to 1972 - when I took "O" Level English Language one year early - and got a Grade 1 !

By the way - if you live in certain parts of Grasscroft just outside Oldham (like a certain footy player "in the news" today) - I'm your postie this week ... cups of tea/choccy biccies always welcomed !!

Oh - and thanks to Saddleworth Cricket club for the very nice plug on Twitter ref my weekend cricket pix - I'll be back over the summer - and if the weather improves ... so might my photos ...

... and just for the hell of it - this is definitely the best cure for "too much Bachelors" (the group not the soup) ... Rory Gallagher at his finest ...


.

2 comments:

Trotsky said...

Was it you that delivered todays Graze box then?
We successfully got a council tax reduction recently because of the proximity of the thug you called a footballer!

Mike Smith said...

'Fraid not ... obviously not doing the "posh end" of Grasscroft :-)