Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's Only Bloody May !!!

... but look what I was delivering yesterday ...



Aargh !

... and while I'm in "semi-grumpy" mode ... there's a rumour going around (!!!) that "mail volumes are falling" - here's my 'lot' from yesterday - eight bags ...



More aargh !!

... and what made it worse was when I got in today, the overtime sheet had already disappeared back to main office - now I have to wait until Tuesday to "haggle" for my 30 minutes - which can be a REAL pain ! looking forward to Monday off though ...

Anyroad up - finished on time today and after getting home I slipped out to watch some cricket - weather wasn't brilliant but at least it was dry ...I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow - first cricket of the season and I'm still a "bit ropey" at said sport. Followed this with a bit of vegetarian cooking - and a quiet night in (away from the football !) ...
.

No comments: