Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Off to a Flyer ...

.... the new Mossley that is - a 4-1 victory over Abbey Hey tonight in the Manky Cup quarter-final. Not without a scare mind (going 1-0 down in the first 15 minutes !). Not offering too much now - I've got a "day off" tomorrow - and I'm taking it (watch my phone ring at about 0645hrs tomorrow morning with the "can you ..." plea - maybe I'll turn my phone off before I hit the sack ...). But here's a pic of Mossley's equalizer - Nathan Taylor "opening his account" for the Lilywhites ...



... that's Mossley into the semi-finals anyway - together with Droylsden (2-0 victors over Curzon Ashton on Monday night), Salford City (beat Ashton United 1-0 tonight) and Irlam Town (who beat New Mills - Derbyshire ?!?!? - 2-1 tonight). The semi-final draw ? No idea ...

More tomorrow - promise !
.

No comments: