Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Liars, Cheats, Thieves ...

Well the usual "in the pub" answer is "the low-life in our wonderful country" ...

I beg to differ ... how about:

The People who "run" the country ... e.g. Chris Huhne, the MPs "expenses scandal" ...
The People who "police" the country - e.g. Police Federation (the Austin Mitchell scandal) ...
The People who "bankroll" the country - e.g. Investment Bankers, the "Libor" scam ...
The People who "insure" the country -  e.g. PPI, the "interest rate swap" scandal ...

Bet I've missed loads out - but I'm sure you get my drift ...


(Can't you tell I'm suffering from a bad attack of "non-football" ??? Yep - grumpy old man head on ...)

OK - a WEDNESDAY EVENING "ADDITION" ...

The People who "care" for the people of the country - e.g. NHS - see Stafford Hospital scandal  (and I mean Management here - not those on the 'shop floor') ...




No comments: