Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Stafford Rangers v Ashton United

Not the greatest 90 minutes I've seen this season - but a point's a point  and a clean sheet's a clean sheet I guess (whichever side you're on !).  The few times I manage to get back to Marston Road always upset me in a certain way - ground looking rough (on and off pitch), no atmosphere (loudest noise was the irritating buzzing sound coming out of the loudspeakers !!) and bumping into old (some very old !) friends who tell me "such and such has died" etc etc ... hey ho - at least they had Timmy Taylors Landlord in the club ...

Stafford Rangers 0 Ashton United 0

Looks like Curzon Ashton was the place to go today ... 10-1 winners over Wakefield !!!  Good point for Mossley away at New Mills as well ...  that's Easter done and dusted - back to work in not too many hours ...
.
.

No comments: