Sunday, July 15, 2012

Football Blogging Awards 2012

Results from same:

Best Male Blog - The 4th Official
Best Female Blog - The Liver Bird
Best New Blog - My Old Man Said
Best Veteran Blog - Six Tame Sides (whoo hoo !!)
Best Club-Specific Blog - Anything Palmeiras
Best Podcast - Chelsea Football Fancast
Best Comedy Blog - Fitba Thatba

... and a jolly good time was had by all (although I can't speak about the apre-ski down in the fleshpots of Deansgate Lock, Manchester - "veteran" here went home for a nice cup of horlicks (OK several beers - but you know what I mean ...).

Here's to next year !

Today's first jobbie I think will be harvesting my "Poundland Potato Crop" - seeing as there's a severe potato shortage in the UK due to the cr*p weather - I'll put 'em on EBay later !!
.

1 comment:

Pat Mullin said...

Congratulations on the award, Veteran Blogger, has a certain ring to it. Commenting to lesser motals from a lofty eminence.