Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Forget J*s*s - Joshua Saves !!!

... cast your minds back to the end of August - Curzon Ashton beat Northwich Vics on penalties in an FA Cup replay - thanks to a couple of excellent saves from Josh Ollerenshaw (oh all right - see here !) ...

... roll forward to tonight - different cup (i.e. FA Trophy), different opposition (i.e. Goole AFC) - but same outcome ...

It's well after midnight ... so I can only offer up the two penalty saves for now ... as in ...
















and ...

















... suffice to (quickly) say ...it was a helluva game with Curzon down to 10 men from part way through the first half ... and getting an equaliser to make it 3-3 in the 120th minute ...

Before I go to bed I must say I was astonished/disgusted at the p*ss poor attendance tonight (officially 106) - with it being the only game in the area this week as well.  I saw a few of the Mossley contingent there this evening but I can only assume that the fans of other clubs in the area are too set in their ways to make the effort to "try something else"  - well you missed six goals, ten penalties, a good soaking towards the end of the second half - and all for the princely sum of £7-50 - I'd love to know what was on the TV that was that good - because 99% of TV these days is cr*p - and you know it.

I'll sort some more pictures out tomorrow - but you missed a cracker ... trust me !
.

No comments: