Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Missed Opportunity @ Bookies ....

.... after last night's predictions - I should have gone for a "treble", cus they all came up trumps tonight - a Ryan Hindley goal was enough to ease Belper through, a late Phil Edghill goal saw Curzon "surprise" Skem - but the most exciting game was at the NMG where Ilkeston edged out Kendal Town 4-3 after extra-time.

Tonight I had pc, laptop and mobile phone all to hand in order to keep up - and it's thanks to a large number of people that I probably had a damn sight more enjoyment (I think) than those who went for the Barca/Chelsea option - cus the reactions/info I received came from "honest" fans rather than the corporate bullsh*t you get for "the big boys"....

Let's just see who chooses United v Arsenal over Mossley v Droylsden tomorrow night - sadly it may be rather a lot ...
.

No comments: