Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Late Football Update ... Mossley-based

comes like this - straight off the message board courtesy Dydo...

"Steve Astley has been in contact today and asked if we could have an "informal" shareholders meeting (he being the major shareholder). He wants to clear up all the rumours that are floating around as they are begining to damage Mossley AFC. He is away until Tuesday 9th so I have sugested Weds 10th (venue and time to be confirmed).
He wants me to stipulate that the ins and outs of the money side of things may not be discussed but wants to get across what is going on. He is doing this as a fellow shareholder as he is no longer the Chairman but feels people need to know.
As of yet I dont know if any directors or board members will attend but I'm quite sure once this is posted my phone won't stop lol.
At the end of the day each and every one of us wants Mossley afc to go forward and win games of football"


A step in the right direction ....

.

No comments: