Thursday, February 25, 2010

Legal Theft - Concert Ticket "Touts"

... and I'm not talking about the shifty fellas outside the gig here - I'm talking about apparently credible/legal websites offering tickets for gigs ...

Last night whilst at college, I got a text from daughter - "BRMC playing Manchester 20th April" (that's Black Rebel Motorcycle Club for those who didn't !) - finally got round to replying tonight - however the gig is a sellout - viz

(click for big as usual)



PLEASE NOTE ORIGINAL TICKET PRICE ON THE LEFT - AS IN £15

However - further checking around t'internet revealed this ...




As far as I know, this is NOT the "Corporate Hospitality Package" - just a ticket. I need say no more although words like "theft", "robbery" - even "usury" come to mind. Other words include "GetMeIn" and "Viagogo" ... may I humbly suggest ...



I also noticed "no concessions" for the unemployed ... anywhere ...
.

No comments: