Sunday, February 07, 2010

Mossley v Prescot Cables

Now home after a night in Rochdale (!)

Seen the game described as "ugly" - wouldn't go that far, but certainly "not pretty" ! I suppose 1-1 was the right result in the end - fortunate to have two goals in the last ten minutes to liven up some fairly drab fayre - although I do remember Prescot smacking the Mossley crossbar with an "evil dipper". It was nice for the camera to see a bit of sun (although the long dark shadows were a bit of a nuisance when switching from one end to t'other). Pix to be found at

Mossley 1 Prescot Cables 1

Match practice is something that ALL teams are lacking at the moment - I guess a lot were expecting more after the drama of the Halifax game in midweek - I think that definitely took a lot out the the team, hence today. Still, unbeaten in the league on 2010, two games further into the backlog - a shame that Mossley have no midweek fixture this coming week ... next Saturday is the return @ Prescot - unfortunately, I have to miss it as I have a family "do" in the evening - so I'll be "looking local" - midweek options - not really checked yet.
.

No comments: