Sunday, February 14, 2010

Watching the Birdie ...

... a quick "football aside" - we've been nice to our feathered friends over this nasty couple of months weather-wise, so why not try to take some pictures ? Well I tried (they keep flying away every time I open the back door !!) ...

Backyard Birds

I think the red one is called a "Robin" ... other than that ...


Back to yesterday's game - I particularly like this picture taken by Ken Fox of Boston United - hope he doesn't mind but I thought it was worth sharing - nice one Ken !



... and that's the "long and the short of it" for now ... next match for me is back at Hurst Cross to see the "Tenants" take on Warrington Town on Tuesday night - although it would be lovely to get time off for good behaviour on Monday night as well (unlikely though !) - a "biggie" at Curzon Ashton who take on FC Halifax Town - whose visitors next Saturday are ... Mossley !
.


No comments: