Friday, February 05, 2010

Thoughts for Saturday

... as in what to do ?



Mossley at home to Prescot Cables - their first match @ Seel Park since the 12th December (one that I missed - I haven't seen a "real" home game since 24th November !) ...

Stalybridge Celtic at home to Stafford Rangers (as in "the ole homestead") ...

Ashton United away at my good friends from Ilkeston(OK playing Worksop Town) ...

Much as I would love to head down to Bower Fold to see the Rangers, I do feel duty bound to be at the Mossley game - OK with it being a 1400 kick-off I could feasibly arrive @ Stalybridge not long after half-time (maybe just maybe ?), but this would entail much messing with cars, thus reducing to nil my "bar contribution to the cause" at Seel Park - and the last time I saw the Rangers "up here", Droylsden put seven past them earlier this season !

Mossley it is then ... now back to the job-hunt (this was my mid-morning break - honest !)
.

No comments: