Monday, February 08, 2010

Worth a Try !

Naturally the job hunt continues in between football, walking and the like ... and it was while eating my mid-morning toast today, after some fruitless searching of various jobsites, that an idea started to formulate in my head - why not post your CV onto the web - obvously taking out some of the more "personal bits" (like addresses of me and my references); who knows what might happen ?

Job done !


So ... if anyone out there in "bloggerland" knows anyone looking for a computer geek - or even something completely different - I'm your man !

There's a link on the blog sidebar (under "Other Good Stuff") - otherwise head straight for (or point them straight at):


CV of Mike Smith

All avenues need to be explored ... and this is certainly a new 21st century-type one !

.

No comments: