Tuesday, October 12, 2010

90 Minutes ...

... to kick-off @ Mossley - in probably their most important game for a good few years. My "day off" has been spent wisely - household chores and prep the camera !! A good pre-match meal has been eaten (emptying the freezer has equated to a bowl of pheasant soup and a lump of cottage pie - posh freezer, no - we need to empty the tupperwares !!) - and as I type this I listen to the war cries of DragonForce on Spotify. Time to head out for the pre-match tipple - and then ... who will face Darlington on October 23rd ...

In fact - I'll take my dirty plates downstairs to the kitchen and just bung on one Todd Rundgren track from the "Arena" album as in ...

"STRIKE"

... and then - I'm "ready to rumble" ...

and for those who don't know (most of you ??) ...


.

No comments: