Monday, October 25, 2010

Hope you're not expecting too much ...

... home (0015) after a 25 hour trip to Windermere - excellent 12 miler today (the "Fairfield Horseshoe" around the top end of Ambleside) - unfortunately camera packed in halfway round due to problems with batteries ...

... which I guess leads on to the football from Saturday afternoon - not a lot to say really, apart from the fact my pictures appear to be absolutely AWFUL ... not had a real proper look, but what I've seen appears to be fairly cr*p in more ways than one. It honestly looks like some of my gear is finally showing its age (and relative cheapness - compared to some of the tackle on show at Seel Park on Saturday afternoon). Still ...
for starters ...



Red One



Red Two




And this apparently led to ...



... (a blurry) Red Three

Can't be bothered to say much about the game - the Mossley XI - then X - then VIII - worked their socks off for 90 minutes - 6-2 flattered the opposition I felt. It wasn't a dirty game - OK, one really really bad tackle for which Rowney deserved to walk - but we end up with three red cards ...

If I can rustle up the enthusiasm, I'll try and find half-a-dozen pictures worth sharing - but I might struggle ... don't hold your breath ...
.

No comments: