Friday, October 22, 2010

I Beered !!

... yep, bobbed down to Stockport to give it a try - poss turned up a "touch early" - but then I got home early which is good really innit ?? A couple of pix from tonight ...



The beers ...



The entertainment - an oompah band called "The Von Krapps" !!

But answer me this - why the hell was Jerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead there tonight ???????????




So - home early doors really - up and ready for the big game tomorrow (all batteries charged etc etc). Can Mossley win ? I am strangely confident - seriously - that they can get a result out of this one. Let's see - but first a quick five hours of graft - followed by football - followed by drive to Windermere. No idea when I'll be back on - maybe - just maybe - about 2330hrs on Sunday night ... at the earliest - we'll see ...
.

No comments: