Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A New Garden Visitor

... a roasting hot day, so it was "easy on the garden" this morning - just filling in the gaps between the slabs with soil - just for "support" before they get properly pointed up - then an afternoon of "admin jobs" involving trips to Ashton and Manchester followed by college tonight.

Going back to the garden this morning - the damselflies returned (I assume same ones - I may be wrong as I failed to fit yesterday's pair with electronic tags) ...






... but then - a big splash, and something else appeared from the murky depths (need to check out whether it should be that murky - job for tomorrow !!!). We have a frog - and I'm sure it can't be one of our "house tadpoles" because it's far too large (but then again, I know bugger all about this wild life stuff) - see what you think ...








I'm gonna miss all this week commencing 28th June ... and I WILL reveal more once the employment contract arrives via Royal Mail ...
.

No comments: