Friday, April 13, 2012

Mossley Youth v New Mills Youth ...


Looking over towards "Pots'n'Pans" ...

... a bonus ball indeed ... apart from the game I'm afraid. The match report headline on Mossleyweb says "Off Key Youthies Beaten" - which probably sums it up officially. I must admit I've not seen that many Youth games this season ... but I was very disappointed with last night's showing - from what I HAVE seen, I'd have expected a few of the players to have 'come on' a bit - going back to last season, a few of the youngsters have actually made it through to first team appearances - but of this particular group ... they need a bit more work (listening to the bench last night I could tell that the management weren't too chuffed either !) Anyways ... some pictures at

Mossley Youth 1 New Mills Youth 2

As mentioned earlier - Mrs Smiffy away for a few days (eking out the remainder of the skool hols !) - unfortunately this means no car on Saturday for a quick getaway from work - plus the overtime I've promised to do ... and I've got an 0630hrs start as part of the "moneygrabbing" (45 mins walk or £6 taxi fare out of the extra dosh ???) ... hey ho, we'll get some football on Saturday but it won't be 90 minutes ...

I'll probably be back on here later tonight - a few things to yammer on about ... Premiership/Grand National etc ... watch this space ...
.

No comments: