Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Farewell Nokia - Hello Samsung ...

... mentioned a couple of times last week - but I've finally moved away from Nokia mobile phones (my first ever moby was a Nokia 1611"brick" - bought back in 1996 !) - sadly they had nothing to choose from last week Android/Smartphone-wise, so it was a toss-up between HTC and Samsung with victory going to the Koreans.  So - stuff to learn now - although I've sorted out the requisite ringtones (v important I know) and the mobile internet is now up and running (when required - as in having found the on/off button to stay within usage limits - and the wi-fi option as well !).  There WAS a reason for all this blurb - I got around to emptying the memory card off the old phone today - and remembered this pic I took at the beginning of last week (when I did two days work at the start of my "holiday" !) ...



I'm guessing they meant to say "rabbit hutch" - hope so because that's where the mail went !!

First day back at work after a six day break today - fairly painless, although I'm sure the "Bank Holiday Parcel Syndrome" will kick in either tomorrow or Thursday !!

... and a different football option has reared its head for this midweek - namely the Gilgryst Cup Final between Stockport Georgians and Springhead which is being played at Hyde FC on Thursday night (1930hrs) - having done my "once a year" West Riding County Amateur League game, it'll give me a chance to finally get a Manchester League game in before season end ...
.

1 comment:

Mr.Hughes said...

Maybe they wanted you to leave the mail for stoke city centre back Robert Huth? http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/1/16/1263653411976/Robert-Huth-001.jpg