Wednesday, May 16, 2012

One for my Sister ...

... day off today - and yes I took it for a change !!!  Washing, ironing, haircut and shopping - and I came across these in HMV Ashton - well you just can't turn this sort of offer down - can you ...






















  

So - in true "do it right" style tonight's tea (one helluva mixed grill !!) was accompanied by Volume 1.  OK we already own Volume 3 in its own right so Friday = Volume 4 I guess !!!

And naturally - whilst uploading pix from babycam - I found something else that made me laugh - can't remember which pub I clocked it in (I don't go in that many - ho ho !) but ... here goes ...
















Now I could have sworn that they're called "Mezes" in Greece ...

Football - nowt dramatic in Mr Hodgson's Euro selections - reckon Signor Capello would have chosen pretty much the same squad - furthermore I'm a bit peed off about missing a game last night - found out today that there was some kind of Sunday League Cup Final down at Droylsden last night involving a Mossley pub (the "Commercial") versus a Stalybridge pub (the "Ridge Hill") - and it went to extra-time and pens as well - baaah !!!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good purchase brother,these will always "bring sunshine on a cloudy day!" glad you finally saw the light! Enjoy Jane xx