Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Ashton Derby - early shout ...

Well it IS 0010hrs ...

Just a couple from tonight's game at Curzon ... Ashton United won 4-1 - and it was pretty comfortable in the end.  Curzon came out after half-time like a house on fire - but it didn't last I'm afraid.  Didn't stop for the cup presentation as I had to get to a supermarket before 2200hrs and then catch train at 2218hrs - all successfully done (and many thanks to the - unfortunately no name - Ashton United fan who gave me the lift to the supermarket !!).

Here's a couple from tonight - trying to be impartial like !!!



I'll do some more tomorrow - promise !

Apparently I missed some "kerfuffle" up at Mossley - not only did they beat FCUM 2-0 (so I'm told - as yet seen no official confirmation), but apparently they played for a while under 50% floodlights when one side "went out" - no doubt find out more later ....


... and for those who may see me tomorrow in Greenfield/Uppermill - not only will you suffer the RM Shorts ... but I also have a "Hamster" on the right side of my face - a bloody abcess that's "exploded" over the last 15 hours - hopefully it will properly "explode" soon - otherwise it's a trip to emergency dentist - or dox for some anti-bios - we'll see ...
Enough for now anyway.
.

No comments: