Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Mossley v Altrincham PSF

A good 1-1 draw for the home team - who were certainly not overawed by their "higher level opposition" - in fact for long periods of the game it was Mossley who looked like the Blue Square North team - seriously !  As it was it was Altrincham who took an undeserved lead before a quickly taken free-kick by Kayde Coppin caught almost everyone unawares squared up the game.  Pictures at


... reckon the home team will be the happier on last night's performance ...

This week at work has turned into an "overtime bonanza" due to an injury incurred by one of my colleagues (slipped on a wet, greasy step).  However - a double-edged sword - no way was I going to be able to get home, get sorted and get down to Old Trafford to use up my other Olympic ticket tonight (so it's all MY fault these 'empty seats' !!!).  It will also cause a few problems on Saturday as well I guess - rest assured I'll get to the Ashton United v Mossley Willow Wood Hospice Cup game as soon as I can (but I shouldn't have a problem on Friday night though - Stalybridge Celtic v Grimsby Town) ...
.


No comments: