Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stalybridge Celtic v Gainsborough Trinity - First Shout ...

... yep I'm in "catch-up" mode as usual (when there's two games in 24 hours).  A disappointing start for the home team (when I say start I mean first home game) in more than one way - a 380-ish crowd is poor - as is a 1-1 draw really ... but hey ho they're off the mark and I'm sure Boss Harvey knows where the problems lies (as do the 380-ish crowd ... viz "need a strike force up front" !!).  One pic for now of Joel Bembo-Leta opening the scoring tonight ...





Promise more tomorrow - but it might be late - today I've had three phone calls from work ...

1 - Can you work your day off - 4 hours 48 minutes
2 - Can you do an extra half round - 2 hours 30 minutes
3 - Can you come in and prep - 3 hours 0 minutes

Why not ???
.

No comments: