Friday, February 24, 2012

Nearly the Weekend ...

... it's been a tough 'un this week - not so much the 0700 starts but the actual walk itself (certainly NOT one the the easiest ones I've done !). Still one more day - at least I hope so (not been told what I'm doing next week - but I'm in the same office - and the regular on this "walk from hell" has another week's leave ... so we wait - we see - we pray !). Let's get tomorrow out of the way - to be followed by a "real six pointer" for Mossley (18th - 31 played - 27 points) at home to Harrogate RA (20th - 31 played - 26 points).

Out for tea at daughters tonight - she's even brought in a cook to "do the honours" - as in eldest son !! Looking forward to some mainly veggie delights (although I believe he IS doing some chicken legs for the carnivores as well !!).

Ooooh - and look what EBay brought today (well actually I got home from work to find a P739 card, so it was straight back out (still in uniform) down to the Post Office to pick it up - aaah the irony !!) - 'twas an "impulse buy" to say the least ...




I always liked Wards Bitter from my heady days at Sheffield Poly back in the late 70's !

In fact it might come in useful ... as I've got a week's holiday starting on the 5th March - which means I've GOT A SATURDAY OFF (10th) !!! I've not been "daaarnn that way" all season ... and the Nailers are at home to Kidsgrove Athletic on that very day. Sounds like a plan ...
.

No comments: