Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Wobblings (plus bonus pix) ...

... as predicted - 'twas a bugger today (what didn't help was the 0645 train being cancelled and me having to wait another 30 minutes - making me late for work ... I knew I was doomed even at that early hour !!!). So a heavy day which was made worse by the incessant rain from start to finish - as per usual the house is now littered with stuff drying out (if it ain't camera stuff ... it's work stuff !). Looking on the bright side (ha !) - tomorrow's weather is supposed to be untypically tropical - hurrah ! However the chicken & chorizo (and bacon and mushrooms and red peppers and sugar snap peas and sweetcorn with passata, garlic bouillon and paprika sauce) was probably better than it would have been last night, having had an extra 24 hours to mix/marinade/flavour/imbue/call it what you will ...

I've also got around to downloading a couple of pix taken on cameraphone yesterday whilst "on the road" - one that made me think "It's all worthwhile" ... and the other that made me think "Tell me about it !!" - should be fairly obvious which is which !!!




Now THAT'S what I call a delivery - outside Greenfield Brewery ...




A stone on the steps up to St Mark's Church, Greenfield ...

One football "diary date" now confirmed - Monday 26th March at Hyde FC KO 1945hrs - Droylsden v Mossley (Manchester Premier Cup Final).

... now wondering whether to wear my shorts tomorrow ... that didn't take long ... NO CHANCE !!
.

No comments: