Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OK I Lied ...

... it took about 6 minutes @ "that place" to undo 10 days of total relaxation - by the end of the day I was so hacked off by it all it was "b*ll*x to going to see the Offspring" - my heart just wasn't in it - so our Michelle promptly went on a nice ethical ticket exchange site (plug www.scarletmist.com) and the two tix were sold at face value within 120 seconds - OK I may be close to the dole, but I value myself as not being a tw*t - sorry tout - and so some nice young lady and her fella got a bonus night out without being ripped off. Oh yes - I wandered through a few pix of Britanny - to keep my mind off "stuff" - a few for your delictation (a double-click on any pic brings a bigger bugger up !!) ... I've gone easy on the dolmens, menhirs and cromlechs tonight (got loads of pictures of them - including Carnac of course !) - but here's one - near Quiberon ...



This guy just walked up to the cliff, took out his bagpipes - and played - not busking - just playing - strangely haunting and strangely moving ...



In memory of the Breton Resistance Movement @ Beg Penn Hir ...



The ruined house of surrealist poet St-Paul-Roux (Le Manoir de Coecilian) ...



Sunset over the beach near our "second campsite" (Plage de Goulien on the Crozon peninsula) ...



Low flying oiseau - same beach - note mucky waves (some weird seaweed !!) and the rocks - the "Taile de Pois" ("Piles of Peas") ...



Knackered boats in the harbour at Camaret-sur-Mer ...



A "grey day" in St Malo ...



Street Musician in St Malo ...



Tomorrow - one day nearer the long weekend I guess ......
.

No comments: