Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FA Cup Draw today .. 28 Sep09

... getting late now, but we can't leave without the draw for the next round of the FA Cup which sees Hyde or Salford at home to Blyth Spartans ..... and Stalybridge Celtic away at ... FC United of Manchester....

The Hyde game is - naturally - subject to more than one outcome (we'll see how this week goes), but the Celtic game will apparently be played on the Sunday (11th October) due to landlords Bury being at home on the Saturday - this should lead to a bumper crowd I guess. The one other "biggie" I've spotted is of course Ilkeston Town v Eastwood Town (lessons to be learned from last season's game I Hope) .. and if Stafford Rangers beat Cov Sphinx tomorrow night, they're at home to Bedworth United - who will be coming up to Mossley this Saturday in an FA Trophy game (so I better keep my eye on them just in case !).

Now I REALLY am going to bed ... three posts in one hour - gasp !
.

No comments: