Monday, September 21, 2009

Managed a Smile @ Work Today ...


.... still no real communication @ work today - I could hear "through the wall" my boss in discussion with the barstewards from India - but even hearing my name in vain caused nothing to occur later. Any sort of comms seems to have to come through my (soon to be redundant) boss, be it from the barstewards in India or our incompetents "upstairs" - I find this extremely insulting - wouldn't you ?? They just seem (all of them) totally incapable of doing anything directly - or face to face ... I reckon my previous life as the Union representative is scaring people - or maybe I was right all those weeks ago - they're just gutless cowards (overpaid department).

Still - to return to the title of this thread .. there is a fridge in our office (paid for by the team - I have a £10 share in it !) - and there was this plastic bottle of water in't'freezer bit - it leaked - and then the bottle split - so we ended up with this ....




A fine "ice sculpture" if I may say so ... read into it what you will !!!

Mossley v Raccy Boro tomorrow - fingers crossed ... batteries charging as we speak ...
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When it all goes bump, will I get me tenner back? I did carry the fridge back from Kwik Save (rip)Matt (now not feeling so daft for getting out in '06 ;-))